Lumify Care, Inc. DBA Adni
Effective Date: December 14, 2022
Lumify Care, Inc. DBA Adni (collectively, "Adni," "our," "us," or "we") operates websites, provides products, and provides services through mobile and other applications. We refer to these as "site(s)," "service(s)," "application(s)", or "sites and services."
I. Personal Information that You Provide to Us
Personal information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual, and may include other associated information. When you interact with our sites and services, depending on the site or service, we may collect the following personal information directly from you:
- Account Registration Information. The information required to register an account, such as name and email address;
- Contact Information. In addition to account registration information, you may need to provide further information which includes your address, telephone numbers, company name, and/or social media user account names;
- Personal Profile or Service Information. You may provide further profile information which may include areas of interest, information from social media interactions (such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram), graphs, and biographical, health information and/or demographic information (such as gender);
- Transaction Information. This may include information about how you interact with and use our sites and services, email, other communications, and applications, and how you interact with merchants, business partners, and service providers;
- Geographic Location Information. Based on your device transmitting location data and/or your IP address;
- Survey Data. We may provide optional surveys for the functionality of certain services, which generally includes survey questions and responses;
- Your Submissions. This generally includes information you voluntarily provide through form elements, forums, document upload, or data retrieval or import;
II. Other Information We Automatically Collect through Cookies and Other Technologies
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server and placed on your computer by your web browser. Cookies can be divided into two different types: session and persistent. Session cookies differ from persistent cookies primarily in that session cookies are temporary and expire and are typically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies, in contrast, remain stored on your computer after you close your browser until they are deleted either because they expire or you delete them. Adni may use session cookies and persistent cookies in connection with providing our sites or services.
You may instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, parts of our sites or services may function differently or not as well, and you may not be able to use some portion of our sites or services.
The types of cookies we may use are:
- Session Cookies. We may use session cookies to operate our site and for security purposes.
- Persistent Cookies. We may use persistent cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
For more information about how to manage your cookies preferences, you should use the "help" menu of your web browser or explore the customer support sections of your web browser. Please note that you need to configure each browser on each device that you use if you wish to opt-out or block some or all cookies.
III. How We Use Personal Information
Uses of Personal Information
We may combine your Personal Information with others in order to aggregate and/or anonymize it, for analyzing the design and function of our sites and services.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, swap or trade your Personal Information. We will share your Personal Information in the event that it is necessary for any of the following reasons:
- to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations;
to protect our rights or property or the safety of our employees or others;
- to comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request;
- to transfer information in the event of a merger, transfer of assets, or other organizational restructuring;
- we may share information about you with Adni's subsidiaries and affiliates and companies acquired by or merged with Adni and its affiliates, including without limitation, to enable such acquired or merged companies to advertise to you products and services in which you may be interested; and/or
- to prevent, or take other action regarding actual or suspected illegal or fraudulent activities or potential threats to the physical safety or well-being of any person.
We also use trusted third-party service providers or other third-party organizations helping to support our mission by collecting, storing, processing, or sharing Personal Information on our behalf, such as to complete your donations and other payments you make to Adni. We engage with third parties to assist with supporting our operations and business needs, including vendors in the following areas: (i) credit card or payment processors; (ii) hosting service providers; (iii) customer support tools; (iv) data collection platforms; (v) product development tools; (vi) IT and security providers; (vii) marketing tools; (xi) relationship management platforms; and (x) analytics tools.
IV. User Generated Content, Online Communities and Forums, Profiles, Surveys, Reviews and Ratings
V. Your Choices Regarding the Personal Information We Collect
We will honor your choices concerning our collection, use, or sharing of Personal Information about you. For example, if you receive email communications from us (e.g., newsletters and communications regarding our services) but do not wish to receive further information, you may "opt out" of receiving such by following the instructions contained in those email messages. If you registered for an account on one of our sites, whether to sign up for an event or otherwise, at any time you may request that we deactivate your account. You may also choose what information you supply when registering for events or otherwise interacting with us through our sites or services. At any time, you may change your browser cookie settings, and you may also contact us to deactivate your account and stop receiving marketing or other communications at firstname.lastname@example.org For third-party social media platforms, you may stop interactions with us by unfriending or unfollowing our accounts. For more information, please review the policies and procedures provided by those social media platforms for more information.
VI. Do Not Track
We do not track users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising, however, some of our partners may do so, and may use information collected on our sites and services to facilitate this. Additionally, we have not adopted the "Do Not Track" (DNT) standard. Therefore, we do not use or recognize DNT signals.
VII. Information Security
To protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and use, we implement and maintain security measures that are intended to ensure the confidentiality of Personal Information, including but not limited to, encryption of data during transmission. However, no security measures are infallible and we cannot and do not guarantee that our safeguards will always work. Please always use caution when transmitting information, including over the Internet.
VIII. Children's Information
The sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or store any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age through the sites, unless provided by a parent, guardian, or other adult seeking our services on behalf of a child.
IX. International Transfers
We are based in the United States. The information you submit to us and that we automatically collect as a result of your using our sites will be transferred to the United States, where the privacy and data protection rules may differ from those in your country. By using our sites, you consent to the international transfer to, and storage of, your Personal Information in the United States.
X. Third-Party Links
XI. We May Change this Notice